Now, the important part is: ... it’s all FREE! Is this a free lunch? Isn't there no such thing as a free lunch?
Consider the above phrase, would you charge your cow for the food you provide to it? Thus, I guess that's why it is free. This can be considered as a type of investment. Just as those countries that subsidized heavily for all their citizens to get educated. Here, it is more like a company that is building up an industry, the industry that it is in.
The parent company is into online advertisement, particularly advertising in blogs. With this free tool, it is helping bloggers to improve their blogs readerships, and this translates into an increase in the value of the advertising time and space of the blogs. This should grow their revenue through growing the industry.
More importantly, as bloggers, we can benefit a lot from Zookoda that enables us to:
- Manage email newsletter subscribers
- Enhance your blog with custom newsletter subscription forms
- Design eye-catching newletters to match your blog design
- Schedule recurring broadcasts for each day, week or month
- View real-time open, bounce, click and unsubscribe reports
- Access mobile users by emailing blog content in text format