Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Read about Symbian here

s603rd.blogspot.com is a blog that talks about Symbian OS, the OS in Nokia Nseries. I shall be visiting it often as I have been a user of N80 for about 1.5 years, and a friend just bought a N82 recently. My next phone, hopefully in a few months time could be ...
N83, if it is ready. I like Symbian OS as it is specially designed for its intended use rather than by modifying from an existing OS. Similar reason why I like gmail.

From the blog's tags, I recognize that N80 is history as it is not appearing as a tag there. A particular article that I enjoyed is NSeries - How it all began.

From it, I learn more about myself: an early adopter when it comes to technology and innovation; gadget freaks and technology stylists who are always on the look out for new devices and gadgets.

I also learn that Nokia Nseries are multimedia computers. In the 90's, I had an idea of introducing mobile phone into computers just like sound card was introduced into PC in the 80's. I didn't expect that the opposite happened. Computer was introduced into mobile phones. I guess the trend of introducing mobile phone into PDA achieved lesser degree of acceptance than giving a phone the computing power.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails