Thursday, January 3, 2008

Custom Bedding

As the world is becoming more digitized, fewer films were developed into paper photographs I guess. While at the same time, digital image can be very flexibly made to appear in many forms.

How about photos and album on bed? No, I don't mean just to put your photo album on your bed. How about making your bed a photo album? Have your photo printed on your bedspreads, duvet covers, bed-, throw-, and lap-blankets, pillow shams, complete bedding sets, and wall murals!

That is, you can have custom bedding using your favorite photos, be it scenery, your love ones, friends, pets, etc. You can also put more than a photo on it. You can have a few bedspreads with different photo collections.

So, would I myself want to sleep on some photos? Will I find it strange? Probably yes, but strange feeling is not a big issue to me. I think a picture of trees and streams will attract me to the bed, while one of thorns and insects might deter me, which is something I might need more of :)

VisionBedding sponsored this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails